The ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless Router - ReviewPerformance and control in the same time
Incredible performance and coverage range are delivered by this router . Setup your network in few minutes, customize user access and monitor the signal strength. It has increased wi-fi speed by 50% than its predecessor and its ideal for HD video streaming or multiplayer gaming.
This type of router is easy to install and use for anyone. Take it out of the box, plug it in, install it and connect all your wireless devices at it. It has a lot of control options due to its refined interface and you can monitor the signal, perform useful functions or even set up the parental settings.
– ASUSWRT for easy setup, signal monitoring and network application control
– Gigabit Ethernet ports
– Expanded wireless coverage and antennas that detach
– IPv6-enabled for future proof web surfing compatibility
– File sharing, printer and 3G sharing
– Download Master for wireless data storage and access to the USB storage devices that are connected to router
– Dual-band transmissions of 2.4GHz and 5GHz that provide strong signal strength and ultra-fast connection rates
Dual-Band Connectivity and no lag
Due to 2 concurrent bands of 2.4GHz and 5GHz that can achieve a total speed of 900 Mbps, you can do anything you want from web browsing and file downloading to streaming HD content.
Setup it easy
Take it out of the box, power it on and connect it. Turn on your laptop or tablet and open a browser. A setup page will open and then you'll enter some data that are in the manual. After this, you'll be ready for surfing the internet.
Created to be the fastest and the best
The RT-N66U is incredibly fast on wireless connectivity and even on wire. Its antenna can detach to greatly extend the wireless range to cover the yard or the next floors of your house.
Easy but powerful
The Dashboard UI its easy to handle and you can setup, monitor and control the applications with only one intuitive area. Update everything with just one click.
With the twin USB ports you can download HTTP, FTP or P2P files right into your storage device without any PC or laptop. You can even attach your printer to the router through the USB.
Select how much bandwidth is prioritized for your virtual tasks with the QoS service especially if you game or stream videos most of the time. The router also has a traffic monitor that allows you to check the Web usage.
– RAM: 256MB DDR2
– Processor: Broadcom 470 @ 600MHz
– Flash: 32MB
– USB: 2 x USB 2.0 ports
– WAN: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet or USB 3G/4G dongle
– LAN: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet
– Antenna : 3 x external and detachable for 2.4GHz and 5GHz
– Buttons: WPS Button, Power Button, Reset Button
– Power Supply: AC Input: 100~240Vac/1.2A 50~60Hz
– DC Output : 19V / 1.58A
– Dimensions: 207 x 148.8 x 35.5 (L x W x H)
– Encryption: 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise
– Authentication: Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS & PIN)
– Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz (concurrent)
– Data Rate: 802.11n (2.4GHz & 5GHz) up to 450Mbps; 802.11a/g up to 54Mbps; 802.11b up to 11Mbps
– Output Power: High power: 2.4GHz and 5GHz (user adjustable); 802.11n 17~26 dBm; 802.11g 17~26 dBm; 802.11b up to 26 dBm